平成22年2月8日月曜日

ヽ(▼_ ▼)ゞ 2010年02月08日 (Credits: NSL)

I'm so sorry I'm so late!! A while ago I finished a job~!!
Today, though I can't say anything yet, one performance is finiiished~(^0^)/
Wow, I had fun photographing in the extreme dark inside~!! In order to talk knowing it very well, I hope it becomes that I can say this again, isn't it ~(^o^)



Right! Last week after a long time in Ehime, I finally began to perform~!! I went to the onsen and ate delicious things, among other things, and it was a lot of fun~!
I was very happy to be meeting with all the fans of Ehime; after a long time, it was the best~(^o^)
Please be good to me, moreover because we are going on tour☆
Gradually, I am also about to begin doing the tour's rehearsals earnestly!!
I think what we want to do at the live is to hopefully reach the Heart of all the fans, to give to those who show up☆

See you next week!!

From: Shinjiro Atae